- I can choose appropriate working methods and equipment for different tasks. 4
- I can produce text using a word processor and modify its appearance.
- I can use a variety of keyboard shortcuts, such as copy, cut, and paste. 5
- I can create a file and a folder and name, share and find it later.
- I use both hands when typing on the keyboard.
- I can utilise digital maps and location information.
- I can write programmes containing several commands in a graphical programming language.
- I can use email and print.
- I can log in to Wilma and use its various functions, such as writing messages and checking homework and exam dates.
Responsible and safe use
- I can create a secure password and take care of it. 6
- I can select who I interact with in the digital environment.
- I understand that I am responsible for my own communication online.
- I understand what content, created by others, I can publish. 7
- I understand what is meant by copyright and data protection.
- I can keep breaks and limit my work in the digital environment.
- I choose the appropriate working position.
Applied, exploratory and creative work
- I am practising searching for digital information and can credit sources in my work.
- I am learning to be critical about information. 8
- I can express myself by combining image, text, video and sound.
- I can produce work on a shared platform 9 and I understand how wiki platforms work.
- I practise peer assessment in digital learning environments.
- I practice media interpretation and evaluation and learn to interpret how communication works on social media.
- I use an electronic portfolio to document and evaluate my own learning.
- I participate in discussion and influencing in the digital environment of the school.
- I practice interacting in different digital environments. 10
4 The student is able to choose whether to carry out the task on a computer or a mobile device.
5 I use commands, such as Ctrl + C and Paste Ctrl + V, fluently.
6 Passwords are generated using easy-to-manage memory rules.
7 Privacy and copyright are discussed.
8 The source can be written text, image, video and / or audio.
9 For example, students can work on a shared document.
10 For example, a student may share his or her portfolio with a guardian or close relatives using e-mail.